Service Manager, Leeds, Halton
Independence Support (ISL) operate supported living services in Leeds.
This post will cover two services in Leeds, one service supports 10 individuals with complex mental health issues in self contained apartments. The second service supports 5 individuals with lower level mental health needs.
We are seeking an experienced manager to support us in managing the services, recruiting and retaining the staff team, completing assessments and managing the on going quality and move ins of new clients.
You will be person centred and driven, with a genuine passion to deliver quality services.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate the work of a team to ensure the optimum use of resources and the delivery of effective support for vulnerable people in the community.
- To complete assessments, support plans and risk assessments.
- To provide advice and guidance to staff. To mentor and induct new starters and be the first point of contact in the response to complaints/enquiries.
- To manage risks, supporting the team to enable people to maximise their potential.
- To liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to share best practice and knowledge and ensure clients achieve optimum outcomes.
- Requirement to take part in on call duties
The services operate 24 hours a day 365 days a year, therefore flexibility will be required.
Experience in working with people with complex mental health needs and ideally forensic histories is essential for this post.
ISL offers an attractive incentive scheme and personal professional development.
To request a job description please respond to this advert and one can be sent to you.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS checkApply for this job