Registered Manager – Wirral
Independence Support (ISL) operate a supported living service in the Wirral.
The service supports 20 individuals in self contained apartments and a number of clients in the local community through outreach packages. The needs of the client group vary and supports people with complex needs including learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
We are seeking an experienced manager to support us in running the service, recruiting the staff team and managing the on going quality and move ins of new clients.
The service will be CQC registered so experience in achieving these outcomes and the ability to evidence them is essential.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- To plan, manage and co-ordinate the work of a team to ensure the optimum use of resources and the delivery of effective support for vulnerable people in the community.
- To complete assessments, support plans and risk assessments.
- To provide advice and guidance to staff. To mentor and induct new starters and be the first point of contact in the response to complaints/enquiries.
- To manage risks, supporting the team to enable people to maximise their potential.
- To liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to share best practice and knowledge and ensure clients achieve optimum outcomes.
- Requirement to take part in on call duties
The service operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year, therefore flexibility will be required.
Experience in manual handling facilitation would be advantageous.
To request a job description please respond to this advert and one can be sent to you
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
Job Type: Full-time 37.5 Hours per weekApply for this job