COVID - 19 October update
This month we have continued to maintain safe practices within our services and support individuals to manage personal challenges and keep safe and well. People have continued to resume previous activities that had been suspended (e.g supported employment and volunteering). We have monitored any local restrictions and taken action accordingly in line with local and national advice, including new rules announced recently.
Our staff teams continue to do a fantastic job providing excellent support every day in spite of the challenges people are facing
- We have no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID 19 amongst our staff or any of the people we support.
- We have maintained supply chains to ensure PPE continues to be widely available for all staff appropriate to role and task, in line with government advice.
- Business Continuity Plans and Risk Assessments continue to be under regular review and updates as advice changes. The Board continue review these weekly via conference call.
- We continue to maintain social distancing practices within services, ensuring that everyone receiving the right support.
- Staffing levels required to support clients has been maintained throughout
- Contingencies remain in place for all eventualities to maintain the support we provide
- Supporting clients with required information, including easy read /individually formatted information as required
- We are continuing close liaison with local authorities, regulators and landlords
- We are continuing to support socially distanced contact whilst enabling support to be delivered to meet peoples individual needs
We are always happy to talk to you about what we do and how we may be able to help.Contact ISL
Connect with ISL
Follow us on social media.